Cata de Vino
The wine tourism experiences offered by Bodegas Barahonda for wine lovers consist of guided tours of the winery and its vineyards, accompanied by a wine tasting to get to know our products first hand. In addition, this wine tourism experience can be completed with one of the three tasting menus offered by our Barahonda Restaurant, awarded with a Sol Repsol since 2016. This is located on the first floor of our building, from where our guests can enjoy our exquisite gastronomy and the surrounding landscape.
Inside the winery there is a shop where you can buy Barahonda wines or you can also buy them through the Barahonda website: https://www.barahonda.com/tienda/ and receive them directly at your home.
Observations: If the guided tour with tasting is accompanied by one of our tasting menus at Restaurante Barahonda, a discount of €5 per person will be applied in the arranged visit mode.
- We visit: Bodegas Barahonda.
- Includes: Guided tour of our vineyards and facilities, together with a tasting of Barahonda wines.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Timetable: From Tuesday to Saturday at 11:30 a.m.
- Minimum/Maximum group size: 1 person.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Price: 15 € per person, Premium: 20€ per person
- Conditions: Always with advance booking.
Carretera Pinoso km 3 30510 Yecla
Tuesday to Saturday visits start from 11:30