A charming restaurant of traditional cuisine, but always with an air of innovation that Roberto, heir to a family tradition, reflects in all its dishes and creations. The restaurant prepares the typical dishes of the area: gachasmigas, gazpacho yeclano, stuffing balls and a wide variety of rice dishes that will delight the most demanding diners. A place where you can taste the autochthonous gastronomy accompanied by the best wines of the Denomination of Origin Yecla.
Spanish and English
Booking por teléfono+34 968 751 21
Enviar un correo
The Aurora restaurant has rustic facilities located in an area very close to the center of the city, where you can enjoy a cuisine prepared with firewood, and whose development can participate, sharing a relaxed and familiar.
- Barrica de Oro for the best tapa in the 8th Wine Route and the 2019 tapa.
- The Aurora Restaurant is awarded with the "Tourism Promotion Award" from the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation of the Region of Murcia.
- He regularly participates in gastronomic events organized by important public and private entities, such as the Autonomous Community of our region, El Corte Inglés, etc.
Aurora Restaurant is a member of the CAMPSA guide .
- It is one of the restaurants cataloged as "Exhibitor" of Sánchez Romero Carvajal products (5 jotas).
- Channel 7 Region of Murcia has issued on several occasions the preparation of dishes and desserts typical of our kitchen, which can be viewed through the Youtube channel through the labels "Hotel Avenida" and "recipe".
In short, it is the most experienced and traditional restaurant in the area.
Discover a walk through the sensations that this land offers you, and savor its festivities, customs and traditions.
In Aurora Restaurant we elaborate a wide variety of local gastronomy among which we highlight:
- Rice with rabbit and snails.
- Gazpachos Yeclanos.
- Rice with lobster.
- Meats on the stone.
Accompanied with the best DO wines of Yecla
We have a wide menu of menus for daily, events or companies