A visual, olfactory and gustatory way to discover the characteristics of Extra Virgin Organic olive oil.
We will talk about how the Extra Virgins are made and the important differences between olive oil, Virgin olive oil and Extra Virgin olive oil.
You will learn to differentiate the positive and negative attributes, its fruity, bitterness and itching or discover the notes that appear on the palate when you taste these exquisite oils.
You will also discover its origins, history and curiosities.
In addition we will treat nutritional aspects, highlighting above all the health benefits, qualities, culinary applications and their correct use.
- We visited: Tasting Room Almazara Deortegas.
- Duration: 1 hour and a half.
- Schedule: To be specified with the group.
- Minimum / maximum group: 6 people minimum.
- Languages: Spanish / English
- Price: € 8 / person.
- Conditions: Always with advance booking.
Monday-Friday 9:00 to 18:00