Mount Arabí, with its beautiful and unique landscape, declared a Natural Monument for its cave paintings, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and a Site of Cultural Interest in the category of Archaeological Zone, is one of the most outstanding natural resources of the municipality and due to its archaeological and landscape interest is of great attraction to visitors.
In this guided route in Yecla we will know some of its singular forms, like shelters, caves, figures to finish contemplating a beautiful and extraordinary sunset from the cave of the perforation, space from which we have a privileged view of all the set. We finish with an exclusive wine tasting and aperitifs in the Yecla winery while we watch the sun go down for good. For lovers of nature, wine and photography.
DATES: Friday from 17th July to 25th September
TIME: 19:00 H
MEETING POINT: Esplanade next to Bodegas Castaño
DURATION: 2 and a half hours
ROUTE: 3 Km
PRICE: 15 euros adults / 7 euros children (Bring exact amount)
* The visit will be made with a minimum of 6 pax and a maximum of 20 pax.
* Outside the proposed dates the visit can be made if we have availability. Please contact us
* Mandatory use of maskIn compliance with the official protocols established to minimize the health risks caused by the COVID-19 in the development of our activity, at the time of formalization of the reservation we will contact you to inform you about how to download our free tourist radio guide App. You must bring for the visit your mobile phone with internet connection, charged battery and your own headset.
Guiasmur Servicios Turísticos de la Región de Murcia (https://www.guiasmur.com) has launched the program "Atardeceres", a series of guided routes through 9 tourist destinations in the Region.
These are the characteristics of the routes that will make you be "in love" with the Region.
- More than just visits, these are guided walks with tourist guides from the Region of Murcia who are experts in their field. We have simple walks of 2 km and others a little more extensive up to 9 km, all accessible and suitable for the whole family.
- The spaces chosen are especially recommended for the practice of walking and hiking. Moreover, these routes are full of places, spaces and views of interest to know the destination region of Murcia in a totally different way to how you had known it until now. For the more classic routes, autumn is coming.
- The starting time of each route, we think, is the most suitable to avoid the heat and feel the afternoon breeze on your face while you contemplate the sunset. We always finish the routes in the best possible place so that you can enjoy and photograph the sunset. Prepare your camera and your retinas to immortalize these moments, which can have a reward.
- Always with the security and hygiene measures recommended by the ICTE anti COVID-19. Small groups.
- They will always be official tourist guides of the town, experts, pleasant and entertaining. We will tell you things differently.
And finally, your participation can be rewarded because from the first route you do with us we will give you a digital passport to be completed throughout the summer. If you manage to complete the 9 destinations on your passport, you will automatically be entered into our great draw for a family getaway in the Region of Murcia from among those available on the Region of Murcia's tourism portal www.escapadasregiondemurcia.com
But there is even more, if you publish some photographs in Guias Mur's Facebook page, each one of the 3 photographs that I like the most or that I get, will get as a prize a box of wines from one of the D.O.'s of the region.
In Yecla they have organized two sunsets that will make you be "in love" with Yecla:
On Fridays from July 17th to September 25th, Atardercer among wines in the Arabí mountain.
Saturdays from July 25th to September 25th. Sunset in Yecla.