Oleotourism represents a new way to enjoy free time that combines culture, nature and gastronomy .
It is a way to spread the way of life of the land, the benefits of Olive Oil and enjoy activities related to the world of Olive.
We propose you to discover our extra organic virgin olive oils “an experience for the senses”, in a field environment and in a unique place, we will show you our oil mill and explain how we make these authentic olive juices respecting our natural environment.
Includes: Village bread, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils (four varieties), Crushed Tomato, Cured Cheese, Coffee and water. And then visit the Almazara Deortegas.
- We visited: Almazara Deortegas
- Includes: Breakfast miller.
- Duration: 1 hour approximately
- Hours: To be specified with the group
- Minimum / maximum group: 6 minimum.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Price: € 10 / person.
- Conditions: Always with advance booking.