Each month the wineries and oil mills associated with the Wine Route of Yecla will deliver a batch composed of two bottles of wines or oils that most represent your company. This month Bodegas Castaño will deliver the batch of two bottles of wines to the winners of the photo contest La Voluntad. The wines that will include will be Hecula 2015 and Castaño Monastrell Ecológica Barrica . We leave your tasting for you to enjoy.
The prize of the 4 tapas and a couple of wines will be tasted at Aurora Restaurant. more information and reservation phone: Aurora Restaurant
To participate and see the bases: https://rutadelvinoyecla.com/es/azorin
If you want to visit Bodegas Castaño we leave you the link of their website where you can contact them: http://www.bodegascastano.com/enoturismo
Hécula Monastrell Hécula Monastrell
- Dark red and bright.
- The nose is powerful, with intense aromas of ripe red fruit and sweet spices.
- The palate is delicate, soft, but rich and voluminous at the same time.
- Long and very well structured.
Castaño Monastrell Ecological Castaño Monastrell Ecological
- Garnet red intense and deep.
- The notes of ripe grapes and plums, sweet spices and black olives stand out.
- The palate is complex, with a light touch of jam and balsamic.